Thursday, August 7, 2008

Learning to upload images

Here are some photos taken at home in order to learn how to put photos into the blog.

Jim looking patient as always as he helps me learn how to use my camera and a computer to transfer images to the blog.
My dining room table getting ready to be the staging area for packing which will begin tomorrow or Saturday.










I also went outside to take a couple of pictures of flowers after a strong storm that came through Ellicott City just after dinner. These are sweet peas and black eyed susans.



The final photo below shows the beautiful waxy flowers that come from a form of Hindu Rope plant that has been blooming about every three months since I let it become pot-bound and hung it in an east window in the dining room.


Okay, readers, if I remember what Jim has just taught me, and if I can use a computer with a USB port, I may be able to share photos each time I post to this blog.

This is really rough and I thank all of you for your patience while I continue to learn about the process of blogging.

No comments: